Head of the Central Office for Insurance Supervision of the Belarusian Finance Ministry, Sergei Osenko has announced that a draft agreement on insurance business is being worked out between member countries of the Single Economic Space (SES).
What does SES stand for?
SES stands for Single Economic Space (various nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SES
We have 516 other meanings of SES in our Acronym Attic
- Sevenson Environmental Services, Inc (Niagara Falls, NY)
- Severed Error Second
- Severely Error Seconds
- Shared Energy Savings
- Sheratgarh Environmental Society (India)
- Ship Earth Station (INMARSAT)
- Shuttle Engineering Simulation (US NASA)
- Signals Exploitation Space
- Signed Envelope Sender (computing protocol)
- Simple Exponential Smoothing
- Single Equality Scheme (UK)
- Single European Sky (air navigation; EU)
- Single Exponential Smoothing
- Sirolimus-Eluting Stent
- Skills Evaluation Session
- Small Edison Screw (type of cap on electric bulb)
- Small Extension Switch
- Smart Enterprise Suite (elearning)
- Smile Empty Soul (band)
- Smyrna Elementary School (Smyrna, Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unfortunately for the Russians, Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev launched the charm offensive with a lacklustre speech at a plenary session on the first day, in which he called for closer union with the European Union to build a single economic space stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific.
We saw that Russia is interested in Kyrgyzstan accession of the Customs Union and Single Economic Space.
Alternatively, the Russian Federation (Russia) exerts considerable influence on Ukraine through the Single Economic Space, use of Sebastopol harbour, and gas pipelines.
Patterson made the announcement while addressing the official launch of a book entitled "Our Caribbean Community--An Introduction": The CSME is designed to create a single economic space that enables the free movement of people, goods, services and capital.
It will pave the way for enhanced cooperation and is considered as a stimulus to creating a single economic space on the Continent, he said, adding that Mauritius attaches a lot of importance to the tripartite initiative and is keen to see development in this process.
\"During the meetings it is scheduled to consider a number of questions on the most pressing problems and prospects of development of the EurAsEC, the full functioning of the Customs Union and the creation of a single economic space of its participants,\" stressed Abdrakhmanov at the briefing on June 29.
The objective of the Tripartite FTA is to achieve a larger market with a single economic space which will make it more attractive to investment and large scale production.