0 NAND has a fast interface rated at 133 megatransfers/second(2) (MT/s), compared to 40MT/s for legacy SLC single data rate NAND, which makes it suitable for high performance solid state storage applications including enterprise storage.
What does SDR stand for?
SDR stands for Single Data Rate (semiconductors/memory/RAM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDR
We have 325 other meanings of SDR in our Acronym Attic
- Session Detail Record
- Session Directory
- Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll
- Shared Data Repository (data warehousing concept)
- Shipping Destination Room
- Short Direct Repeat
- Sign-Difference Ratio
- Signal Data Recorder
- Signal Data Reproducer
- Signal-to-Distortion Ratio
- Single Design Review
- Single Donation Record (records kept with each volunteer blood donation)
- Slam Dunk Records (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Small Development Requirement
- Société de Développement Régional (French: regional development company)
- Software Deficiency Report
- Software Defined Radio (interoperable cellular technology)
- Software Design Review
- Software Development Request
- Software Development Review (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, the Cisco 12416 Internet Router turned in the highest single data rate achieved in the entire test: more than 271 million packets per second.
Obsidian's 100-series Longbow products are based on 10Gbits/s WAN interfaces, running at 4X Single Data Rate (SDR) InfiniBand LAN speeds.
Ampro's new LittleBoard(TM) 620 EBX SBC not only addresses the processor and chipset availability issues, but updates the technology from single data rate (SDR) PC100 and PC133 RAM to the mainstream inexpensive DDR (double data rate) RAM.
The Intelli PHY+DLL supports standard SDRAM, and DDR SDRAM, as well as a wide variety of standards for each type, including single data rate JEDEC standard SDRAM and Mobile SDRAM, double data rate JEDEC standard SDR, DDR1/2, DDR2/3, DDR3, MobileSDR, LPDDR and LPDDR2 DRAM.
Cisco Server Fabric Switches provide up to 288 ports of non-blocking, InfiniBand 4X that can operate in either 20-Gbps double data rate (DDR)) or 10-Gbps single data rate (SDR) mode for server and inter-switch connectivity.
0 specification applies a DDR interface to conventional single data rate (SDR) NAND architecture.
The MTX/RX9552 is a 12 channel 60 Gbps DDR product, doubling the speed of the existing single data rate (SDR) SNAP12.