Prince and Nicholson showed for single crystal diffraction that the impact of individual reflections may be assessed statistically using standard least squares analysis .
What does SCD stand for?
SCD stands for Single Crystal Diffraction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCD
We have 302 other meanings of SCD in our Acronym Attic
- Service Computation Date
- Shared Cash Dispensing
- Ship Change Document
- Ship's Center Display
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Side Cargo Door
- Side Collision Detector
- Siemens Corporate Directory (Siemens, AG)
- Silicon Correlation Division (Magma; Austin, TX)
- Single Crystal Diamond (tool)
- Single-Crystal Diffractometer
- Sista-Cosic-Docarch (Dutch electrical engineering)
- Sistema de Control Distribuido (Spanish: Distributed Control System)
- Skagit Conservation District (Washington)
- Slowly Changing Dimension (data warehousing)
- Small Conversion Data
- Small Conversion Device
- Society for Cultural Development
- Soil Conservation District
- Somali Community Development (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated into a single crystal diffraction setup, data was collected on insulin with 10 seconds of exposure per frame, resulting in a diffraction signal down to 1.
Mrose (1983-1999) Phosphate minerals, powder diffraction, crystal data evaluation, single crystal diffraction.
27(1)[degrees]) was solved with the single crystal diffraction method, and the exact stoichiometry was studied by neutron Rietveld refinements (79).
Bruker AXS, a technology and market leader in X-ray diffraction (XRD) systems for advanced materials and nanotechnology research, in X-ray single crystal diffraction (SCD crystallography) systems for small molecule and protein 3D structural analysis, and in X-ray fluorescence (XRF) elemental analysis for a variety of materials analysis and quality control applications, so far has not participated in X-ray microanalysis, which is a fourth important X-ray analysis market segment.
now leads the Bruker AXS X-ray single crystal diffraction (SCD) business, and as Chief Technology Officer heads global R&D.