The new CobraNet Silicon Series ICs allowed us to introduce our new NM 1 which includes power over Ethernet (PoE), bi-directional audio and data transport, a studio-grade phantom-powered mic preamp and a single channel power amplifier in a compact, economical package," said Greg Duckett, director of Engineering at Rane Corporation.
What does SCPA stand for?
SCPA stands for Single Channel Power Amplifier
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCPA
We have 89 other meanings of SCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Sterol Carrier Protein 2 (gene)
- Synaptonemal Complex Protein 3
- Saskatoon City Police Association
- School of Community and Public Affairs
- School of Creative and Performing Arts
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts (Scottsdale, Arizona)
- Self-Calibrating Pseudolite Array
- Semiconductor Chip Protection Act of 1984
- Seminole County Property Appraiser (Florida)
- Shared Customer Provided Access
- Slot-Coupled Planar Antenna
- Società Consortile per Azioni (Italian consortium joint-stock company)
- Society of Certified Public Accountants (various locations)
- South Carolina Perinatal Association
- Southern California Percussion Alliance
- St. Croix Preparatory Academy (Stillwater, MN)
- Standing Committee on Public Accounts (Canada)
- Student Centers Programming Advisory Board (University of Delaware; Newark, DE)
- Skagit County Physical Activity Coalition (Washington state)
- South Carolina Police Accreditation Coalition (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senior RF Engineers Igor Bolouchaev and Mark Finlay explained that "the Cougar model power amplifier from Unity Wireless is an innovative 12-Watt WCDMA single channel power amplifier designed to meet the challenges presented by today's sophisticated 3G wireless networks.
With the addition of these new SCPAs, Spectrian continues to lead the industry in delivering solidly performing single channel power amplifiers for PCS wireless networks," added Bill Zucker, vice president of single carrier products.