With a featured expansion slot for functional upgradeability such as a single board computer (SBC), additional input connections or a single antenna interference cancellation (SAIC) input for broadcast, the NEC Multeos gives users peace of mind by providing the flexibility to adapt to the emerging technologies of tomorrow.
What does SAIC stand for?
SAIC stands for Single Antenna Interference Cancellation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SAIC
We have 54 other meanings of SAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Anthony Immaculate Conception (San Francisco, CA school)
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Secondary Antenna Interface Controller (AN/FSC-78B SATCOM terminal)
- Service d'Activités Industrielles et Commerciales (French: Industrial and Commercial Activities Service)
- Shanghai Administration of Industry and Commerce
- Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. Group (GM)
- Shikoku Angels Investment Corporation (Japan)
- Ship Acquisition & Improvement Council
- Showa Aircraft Industry Company (Mukilteo, WA)
- Small Arms Interpost Competition
- South African Indian Congress
- Special Agent In Charge (US Secret Service)
- State Administration of Industry and Commerce (China)
- Structured Akaike Information-theoretic Criteria
- Science Applications International Corporation - Center for Information Security Technology
- Ship Acquisition & Improvement Council - Working Group
- Social Adjustment Inventory for Children and Adolescents (psychology)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Sociedad Anonima de Informatica de la Comunidad Autonoma de la Rioja
Samples in periodicals archive:
This complete modem solution offers customers: * E-GPRS multi-slot class 12 * Transmit diversity and Single Antenna Interference Cancellation (SAIC) * Comneon's platform independent dual mode WEDGE Protocol Stack * HSDPA Cat.
To address specific market requirements, the Nexperia Cellular System Solution also supports AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate) technology in addition to single antenna interference cancellation (SAIC) to increase network capacity and improve service quality for cellular subscribers.