Current plans call for oil from the field to be produced using a single anchor loading system and a shuttle tanker.
What does SAL stand for?
SAL stands for Single Anchor Loading
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAL
We have 242 other meanings of SAL in our Acronym Attic
- Semi-Active Laser
- Server Admin Log
- Service Activity Log (timesheet)
- Shift Arithmetic Left
- Shipboard/Site Allowance List
- Shop Airlines (eBay partner, Japan)
- Sigma Alpha Lambda (honors organization; various locations)
- Simple Algebraic Language
- Singapore Academy of Law (Singapore)
- Single Article Limit (insurance)
- Site Applicability List
- Sloan Automotive Laboratory (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Small Arms Locker (US DoD)
- Smart Active Label
- Societe Anonyme Libanaise (French)
- Société Astronomique de Lyon (French: Astronomical Society of Lyon)
- Society of Antiquaries of London
- Sons of American Legion (auxilary of the American Legion)
- Sons of the American Legion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oil is loaded from the FPSO through a 12-inch pipeline to a tanker moored at a single anchor loading system (SAL), 1.