I can honestly say that my job many years ago in Environmental Services at Singing River Hospital is the reason I became interested in pursuing a health care administration career, said Holland.
What does SRH stand for?
SRH stands for Singing River Hospital (Pascagoula, MS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRH
We have 67 other meanings of SRH in our Acronym Attic
- Saints Reeking Havoc (gaming)
- Santa Rita High School (Tucson, AZ)
- Secret Raccoon Handshake
- Self Regional Healthcare (South Carolina)
- Self-Reported Health (public health)
- Sequential Rough Handling
- Service des Ressources Humaines
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Shockley-Read-Hall (recombination/statistics)
- Siem Reap Airways, Cambodia (ICAO code)
- Sir Rowland Hill Ltd. (Germany)
- Slow Reversal-Hold (PNF technique)
- Small Rural Hospital (classification)
- So-Cal Ruthless Hardcore
- Societe de Refinancement Hypothecaire (French: Mortgage Refinance Company; Algeria)
- Société des Régates du Havre (French: Regatta Society Havre; Havre, France)
- Société Royale d'Harmonie
- Somatotropin Releasing Hormone
- Southern Region Headquarters (US NOAA)
- Spanton Residence Hall (University of Akron)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After their honeymoon to Disney World, the couple now resides in Pascagoula where Lana is a registered nurse employed at Mississippi Coast Endoscopy and Ambulatory Surgery Center and Jonathon is a registered nurse employed at Singing River Hospital.
May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Russell Chapman, brother of Tim "Youngblood" Chapman, star of the hit A&E television series, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," died Sunday morning in Pascagoula, Mississippi at the Singing River Hospital due to complications with liver and kidney failure.
Others are expected to go to Singing River Hospital in Pascagoula, Miss.
As part of a comprehensive strategic plan focused on the quality of community care and enhancement of patient safety, Singing River Hospital System (including Singing River Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital) in Jackson County, Miss.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Nellcor, a business unit of Tyco Healthcare, today announced that long-time customer Singing River Hospital is detecting patient oxygen saturation levels earlier and faster using the Nellcor(R) MAX-FAST(TM) Forehead Sensor.