MANAMA: The Bahrain Chamber for Dispute Resolution (BCDR-AAA) organised a three-day mediation training workshop in co-operation with the Singapore Mediation Centre for a group of 28 Bahrain-based lawyers from local and international law firms.
What does SMC stand for?
SMC stands for Singapore Mediation Centre (Singapore)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMC
We have 798 other meanings of SMC in our Acronym Attic
- Ship Service Motors & Controllers Manual (TMINS)
- Shipboard Maneuvering Calculator
- Siemens Management Consulting
- Siemens Matsushita Components
- Sierre-Montana-Crans (Swiss shuttle bus)
- Silicide Mediated Crystallization
- Simple Mail Client
- Simple/Medium/Complex (effort estimation)
- Simulation, Monitor & Control
- Sindh Medical College (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Singapore Medical Council
- Single Mother by Choice
- Sintered Metal Corporation (Japan)
- Site Movement Coordinator
- Skill Management Code (Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace)
- Skilled Migrant Category (New Zealand immigration)
- Skyline Madison Campus (TriStar Behavioral Health Services; Tennessee)
- Släckmedelscentralen SMC AB
- Sleep Mode Connection (ATMF)
- Sliding Mode Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshop, which was conducted by Loong Seng Onn, Executive Director of Singapore Mediation Centre, was attended by Dubai Chamber staff members from the Legal Services and other Chambers and Government departments who handle mediation cases in their respective organisations.
Summary: DUBAI -- Justices from the Dubai International Financial Centre's (DIFC) independent, common law judicial system -- the Dubai Courts, Ras Al Khaimah Courts, Ajman Courts and the Abu Dhabi Judicial Department Alternative Dispute Resolution Bureau completed a training programme sponsored by the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC).