The Singapore International Film Festival not surprisingly, saw an increase in the number of local entries for its short film competition.
What does SIFF stand for?
SIFF stands for Singapore International Film Festival (est. 1986)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIFF
We have 11 other meanings of SIFF in our Acronym Attic
- Students with Interrupted Formal Education
- Securities Industry Foundation for Economic Education
- Southern Interior Forest Extension and Research Partnership
- Sistema de Informação da Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto
- Salento International Film Festival (Italy)
- Save Indian Family Foundation (India)
- Seattle International Film Festival
- Sedona International Film Festival (Sedona, AZ)
- Shanghai International Film Festival (China)
- Sims International Film Festival (Simatography)
- Social Investment Forum Foundation (environmental group)
- Solomon Islands Football Federation
- Stateless Internet Flow Filter
- Successor Identification Friend or Foe
- Survival International Film Festival (Australia)
- Swiss International Finance Forum
- Sydney International Film Festival (Sydney, Australia)
- Southern Illinois Fantasy Football League
- Structured Interview for the Five-Factor Model
- South Indian Federation of Fishermen Societies (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Kip Fulbeck Known as the nation's leading artist on Hapa identity, Kip Fulbeck has been featured on CNN, MTV and PBS, and has spoken and exhibited his award-winning films, performance, and photography throughout the world, at venues that include the Whitney Museum of American Art, the Singapore International Film Festival, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and the National Conference on Race in Higher Education.
The film was also a selection in the Singapore International Film Festival and has not yet had a theatrical release.