recently won a 2010 Leading HR Practices in Quality Work-life, Physical & Mental Well-being award from Singapore Human Resources Institute.
What does SHRI stand for?
SHRI stands for Singapore Human Resources Institute (est. 1965)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHRI
We have 3 other meanings of SHRI in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Homosexual Rights Group (UK)
- Seattle Housing Resources Group (now Housing Resources Group; Seattle, WA)
- Sikh Human Rights Group (est. 1984)
- Sudan Human Rights Group
- Supported Housing Revenue Grant (UK)
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- Sub-Hand Receipt Holder
- South Hunterdon Regional High School (Lambertville, NJ)
- Scottish Horticultural Research Institute (est. 1951; Scotland, UK)
- Sisters of Hinduism Reaching Inwards
- Sound Health Research Institute (est. 1998; Albany, OH)
- Southwest Hispanic Research Institute (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- State Health Registry of Iowa (cancer registry)
- Supersonic All Weather Air-To-Surface Missile
- Syrian Human Rights Information Link
- School of Hotel Restaurant and Institution Management (Philippines; De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde)
- Scalable High-Performance Really Inexpensive Multi-Processor
- Sensitive High-Resolution Ion Microprobe (Mass Spectrometer)
- Shared Health Research Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT During 2006 the Singapore Human Resources Institute commissioned two visionary Human Resources Management (HRM) surveys.