Singapore, Apr 10, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - Singapore Exchange (SGX) and China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to cooperate in the development of the derivatives markets in China and Singapore.
What does SGX stand for?
SGX stands for Singapore Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGX
- Sztab Generalny Wojska Polskiego (Poland)
- Schonell Graded Word Reading Test (diagnostic tool)
- Spring Garden Waldorf School (Copley, OH)
- Subordinate Groupware Server
- Second Generation Wavelet Transform
- Sir George Williams University (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Shoot Great Wedding Videos (instructional video series; Adita Video, Inc.)
- Stealth Group Worldwide (former USSR)
- Sicarius Gaming Extreme (gaming clan)
- Simulation/Gaming Exchange
- Supergreenx (trance/electronic musician)
- Surgeon General (USAF office symbol)
- Supine Graded Exercise Testing
- Skagway, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Société Généalogique de l'Yonne (French: Genealogical Society of Yonne)
- Suomen Geoteknillinen Yhdistys (Finnish Geotechnical Society)
- Suomen Gynekologiyhdistys (Finnish: Finnish Gynecological Association)
- Societe Generale Yugoslav Bank (Serbia)
- Silver Gate Yacht Club (San Diego, CA)
- St. Gallischer Yachtclub (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singapore Exchange The LME said on September 23 it would "begin a formal process which may or may not lead to an acceptable offer for the company being received.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Aviation Capital Group Corp (ACG), a lessor of commercial jet aircraft, on Tuesday announced that it has filed documentation with and received approval from the Singapore Exchange Securities Limited to issue unsecured medium term notes.
The proposed takeover by the Singapore Exchange faces political opposition in Australia, where some lawmakers have argued against allowing foreign ownership of the bourse has also sought to dispel claims of political motivation behind the transaction, denying it plays any role in running the SGX said in a letter.
on 9 December 2009, Singapore Exchange Limited (Singapore Exchange) wishes to inform its shareholders, global participants and members of the public that it is not in any way related or affiliated to "SGX Advisors", its personnel or business.
Summary: Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa Crown Prince and Chairman of the Economic Board (EDB) visited Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX) as a part of his official visit to Singapore.
19 Kyodo The Singapore Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade said Monday they have agreed to establish an Asian commodities derivatives exchange in Singapore.
SINGAPORE -- Singapore Exchange (SGX) is adding the MSCI Indonesia Index Futures to its suite of Asian equity index derivatives in the second quarter of this year.