The Industrial Post-Graduate Programme (IPP) is a collaboration between Newcastle University International Singapore (NUIS) and the Singapore Economic Development Board.
What does SEDB stand for?
SEDB stands for Singapore Economic Development Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEDB
We have 3 other meanings of SEDB in our Acronym Attic
- Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population (research program; Canada)
- Science Education Drug Abuse Partnership Award (program est. 1992; National Institute on Drug Abuse; Bethesda, MD)
- Sociedad Española de Anestesiologia Reanimación y Terapéutica del Dolor (Spanish: Spanish Society of Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Pain Therapy; Spain)
- Socio-Economic Development and Research (Malaysia)
- Southeast Data, Assessment, and Review
- System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval
- Spurious Emission Detection Acquisition System (US DoD)
- Statistica Enterprise-Wide Data Analysis System
- Space Environment Database and Analysis Tools (European Space Agency)
- Spectrum Efficient Digital Audio Technology
- Small Enterprise Development Board (Zambia)
- Socially and Economically Disadvantaged Business (legal classification)
- Support Equipment Data Base
- Southeast Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center
- Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the UK
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation
- Sittard Enterprise Development Center (Sittard, The Netherlands)
- Sooting and Radiation Effects in Droplet Combustion
- Southern Economic Development Council, Inc.
- Special Education Dissemination Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Industrial Post-graduate Programme (IPP) is a collaboration between Newcastle University International Singapore (NUIS) and the Singapore Economic Development Board.
The Singapore Economic Development Board and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp will formally announce the alliance later this month.
AVIATION WEEK said that MRO Asia 2008 will be presented at the Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Centre, with support from the Singapore Airlines, Singapore Institute for Aerospace Engineers (SIAE), the Singapore Economic Development Board and the Singapore Tourism Board.
About the Singapore Economic Development Board The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) is the lead agency that plans and executes strategies to develop Singapore as a compelling global hub for business and investment.
The Singapore Economic Development Board wants the university to run courses in science, engineering, law and business studies.
According to the paper, the three-year Honda Diracc demonstration program is funded through a Singapore Economic Development Board grant, allowing the group to purchase the hybrid vehicles for approximately $30,000.
Officials noted that the station is being developed under a joint venture between BP and the Singapore Economic Development Board aimed at developing an infrastructure to support advanced technology vehicles.