Increasing Information Access for Visually Impaired Users Around the world, SpeechWorks technologies are powering applications for the visually impaired used by organizations such as Canadian National Institute for the Blind, CIBC Bank, HIMS Korea, The National Federation of the Blind, Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped and Visuaide.
What does SAVH stand for?
SAVH stands for Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Safe Aviation Via Exceptional Service
- Sexual Assault Victims Emergency Services (est. 1982; Farmington, ME)
- South Australian Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- Southeastern Adams Volunteer Emergency Services (Hanover, PA)
- Standard Automated Voucher Examining System
- Structure Analysis and Verification Server (University of California, Los Angeles)
- South Atlantic Variability Experiment
- South African Veterinary Foundation (est. 1984)
- South Australian Volunteer Fire Brigades Association
- Scientific Applications and Visualization Group
- Suid Afrikaanse Vereniging van Hospitaal en Inrigtings Aptekers
- Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention
- Sexual Assault Victim Intervention
- Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index
- South African Volatility Index
- Space Active Vibration Isolation
- Students Advocating Volunteer Involvement (Florida Atlantic University student government agency)
- Students Against Violence Initiative
- Suid-Afrikaanse Vertalers Instituut
- Suspect and Violator Indices (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Around the world, customer service innovators such as America Online, Korean National Tourism Association, National Federation of the Blind, Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped and United Airlines are realizing returns on SpeechWorks applications that consistently delight and serve customers 24 hours a day.
Since establishing its Asia Pacific Headquarters and Regional Center of Excellence in September 1998, SpeechWorks has deployed speech solutions for Singapore Telecom, Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped, DMG & Partners and more.