These include Singapore Aero Engine Services Limited (SAESL) and International Engine Components Overhaul (IECO), both of which provide services to major regional and global carriers.
What does SAESL stand for?
SAESL stands for Singapore Aero Engine Services Limited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Saint Andrew's Episcopal School (Potomac, MD)
- Saudi Aramco Engineering Standard
- Scanning Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (various schools)
- Sociedad Anónima de Electrónica Submarina (Spanish underwater electronics company)
- Solar Array Electrical Simulator
- Special Assistant for Environmental Services
- State Agricultural Experiment Station
- Statement of Architectural and Engineering Services (US Navy)
- Southern African Entrepreneurship and Small Business Association
- Society for Advancement of Electrochemical Science and Technology
- Satellite Access for European Trains (European Space Agency project)
- Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (various locations)
- South African English Teacher
- Substance-Abuse Evaluation and Treatment
- South Australian English Teachers Association
- Structural Audit Evaluation Task Group (US Federal Aviation Administration)
- South Australian Exchange Teachers' League (support group)
- South Asian Economic Union
- Southern Africa Extension Unit (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased that the service will involve our joint venture engine overhaul facility, Singapore Aero Engine Services Limited (SAESL).
Through the company's joint ventures with key local industry partner Singapore Airlines Engineering Company - Singapore Aero Engine Services Limited (SAESL) and International Engine Component Overhaul (IECO) - Rolls-Royce currently employs nearly 1,000 people in Singapore, accounting for nearly five per cent of the total industry workforce.