SCOTS are the most likely people in Britain to sing in the shower - and Bohemian Rhapsodyisourfavouritesong, a survey has revealed.
What does SITS stand for?
SITS stands for Sing in the Shower
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SITS
We have 37 other meanings of SITS in our Acronym Attic
- Sindicato de Trabajadores de La Tela Railroad Company (Spanish: Labor Union of the Tela Railroad Company; Honduras)
- Situation Report
- Simplification of International Trade
- Situation Room (various organizations)
- Samoa Information Technology Society (professional group)
- Science in the Summer (various locations)
- Science Instrument Test Set
- Science Instrument Test System
- Scitor International Telecommunications Services Inc (SITA)
- Secure Imagery Transmission System
- Software and Information Technology Services
- Spirit in the Sky (Norman Greenbaum song)
- Standing in the Shadows (book)
- Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Teres Minor, Subscapularis (rotator cuff muscles)
- System Imaging Toolkit for Solaris
- System Integration Test Stand
- System Integration Test Station
- Screening Instrument for Traumatic Stress in Earthquake Survivors
- Software and IT Services Industry
- Speed Incremental Treadmill Stress Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monty Python's Always Look on the Bright Side of Life is the nation's favourite song to sing in the shower, beating Lady Gaga's recent hit Poker Face and Abba's disco classic Dancing Queen to the top spot.
When asked to name their favorite song to sing in the shower, "Singing in the Rain" topped the responses in both the U.