What does SULT stand for?
SULT stands for Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Trasporti (Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Syracuse University London Program (London, England, UK)
- Super Ultra Low Penetration Air (filter)
- Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Polizia Municipale (Italian)
- Seattle University Law Review
- Shut Up - Listen - Sell!
- Step Up Love Story (Manga)
- Stockholm-Uppsala Life Science (Sweden)
- Suffolk University Law School
- Sydney University Law Society (University of Sydney; Sydney, Australia)
- Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance (Scotland, UK)
- Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Trasporto Aereo (Italian: Union Workers Aviation Unit)
- Samsung Uproar Linux Utility
- Savez Udruzenja Likovnih Umetnika Vojvodine (Serbian: Federation of Associations of Fine Artists of Vojvodina)
- Seattle Urban League Young Professionals (Seattle, WA)
- Salón de Usos Múltiples (Spanish: Multipurpose Room)
- Scalable Uncertainty Management
- Science Utilization Management
- Senter for utvikling og miljø (Centre for Development and the Environment; Norway)
- Service Usage Model (computing)
- Servicio Universitario Mundial (Spanish: World University Service)