Simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplants in type I and type II diabetic patients with end-stage renal disease: similar 10-year outcomes.
What does SPKT stand for?
SPKT stands for Simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPKT
- Sirih Pulang Ke Gagang (Malaysian alumni association)
- Security Public Key Infrastructure
- Simple Public Key Infrastructure
- Simple Public Key Mechanism
- Strategi Penanggulangan Kemiskinan Nasional (Indonesian: National Poverty Reduction Strategy)
- Skim Pembangunan Kesejahteraan Rakyat (Malay: Welfare Development Scheme; Malaysia)
- Seleksi Program Kemitraan Sekolah (Indonesian: Selection of the School Partnership Program)
- Stowarzyszenie Polski Klub Stomatologiczny (Polish: Polish Club Dental Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five-year patient survival rate for simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplant is 92.
Yet isolated pancreas transplants--including those done a period of time after kidney transplants--increased fivefold from 1995 to 2002, while the number of simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplants remained stable, said Mr.