The company was the first to have simultaneous voice/data transmission, the first to offer embedded cellular technology and service with no handset/no cellular activation, and the first to offer multi- mode wireless services: cellular AMPS, digital, and Aeris Communications, Inc.
What does SVD stand for?
SVD stands for Simultaneous Voice/Data
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SVD
We have 77 other meanings of SVD in our Acronym Attic
- Simi Valley Computer User Group (California)
- Silicon Valley Community Ventures (est. 1998; California)
- Spring Viremia of Carp Virus
- Silicon Valley Chinese Wireless Association
- Sexual Violence in Conflict Zones
- Schweizerische Vereinigung für Datenverarbeitung
- Segment Version Description
- Selective Vehicle Detection (UK, transportation)
- Signature-Verification Data (various organizations)
- Simplified Vapor Detector
- Single Vision Distance (optometry)
- Singular Value Decomposition
- Singular Vector Decomposition
- Small Vessel Disease
- Smart Vision Device
- Snaiperskaia Vintovka Dragunova (Dragunov Sniper Rifle)
- Snowflake Vitreoretinal Degeneration
- Societas Verbi Divini (divine word missionaries)
- Society of the Divine Word (religious order)
- Software Version Description
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the biggest trends right now is Dual Simultaneous Voice/Data (DSVD).
The company also provides a host of other products, which include ISP/intranet communication servers, data/fax modems, MultiMux(TM) voice/data/fax statistical multiplexers, FRADs, DSUs, multi-user serial interface systems, telecommuting communication systems, LAN/WAN connectivity products, and the MultiModemPCSTM, a voice/data/fax personal communication system with patented simultaneous voice/data transmission (DSVD) capability.
The company also offers LAN/WAN connectivity products, and the MultiModemPCS -- a voice/data/fax personal communications system with simultaneous voice/data transmission (DSVD) capability.
Improved Call-Processing Efficiency: SystemWizard's call efficiency tools and simultaneous voice/data technology provides the means to solve problems quickly and easily over the phone, cutting minutes off support calls and reducing technical support costs.
A majority of the configurations also have Simultaneous Voice/Data (SVD) modems, which give users the ability to talk to one another while transmitting data or playing interactive games.
The modem supplied by DataCal includes all popular features including simultaneous voice/data, speakerphone, caller ID, programmable auto-dialing, automatic answering and more.
Automated and seamless "trouble-ticket" generation and hand-off to SEi support representatives providing OEM phone support who can use simultaneous voice/data technology through SystemWizard Technician to remotely control the user's PC and speak to the user over a single analog phone line.