A simultaneous equation model is nonrecursive if two of the outcomes affect one another, and at least some of the disturbances are correlated.
What does SEM stand for?
SEM stands for Simultaneous Equation Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEM
We have 372 other meanings of SEM in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Sensitivity Equation Method
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) E-Marketing
- Service Ecoles-Médias (French: Schools Media Service; Switzerland)
- Service Element Management (Sprint)
- Services Execution Management
- Simulation, Engineering, and Modeling
- Single Economic Market (various locations)
- Single Electricity Market (Ireland and UK)
- Single-Ended Mode
- Singularity Expansion Method
- Site Engineering and Maintenance (Department)
- Skin, Eyes or Mouth (herpes infection)
- Slovene Ethnographic Museum (Slovenia)
- Slovenski Etnografski Muzej (Slovenian: Slovenian Ethnographic Museum)
- Slow Eye Movements
- Social Enterprise Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
htm  Amemiya, Ta Kesh (1966): "Specification Analysis in the Estimation of Parameters of a Simultaneous Equation Model with Autoregressive Residuals," Econometrica, XXXIV, 283-306.
Simultaneous Equation Model In an effort to specify more completely the nature of the relationship between the black-white unemployment rate gap and the black prime-time television programs, estimates were prepared for the simultaneous systems of equations that were described in Equations (3) using three stage least squares.
The final part discusses estimation of simultaneous equation models with limited and full information methods.
He presents models for multiple regressions, multinomials, ordered logistic regression, La Guinier models, multi-level models, late and variable models, factor analysis, analysis of simultaneous equation models, causal modeling in simultaneous equation models, digital data analysis, and models for large groups of data in event histories.
The maximum likelihood and the nonlinear three-stage least squares estimator in the general nonlinear simultaneous equation model.
The results of this study show that the Simultaneous Equation Model gives better results than the Single Equation Model.
In addition to the usual questions of parameter identification, simultaneous equation models with limited and discrete dependent variables are subject to certain coherency conditions [2; 12].