CONCLUSION Based on the algorithm presented in this paper according with our previous research results in material flow simulation one can analyze the material flow, identify the flow concentrator for the manufacturing architecture and propose an architecture modification as a solution for this problem.
What does SIMONE stand for?
SIMONE stands for Simulation One (movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SIMONE
- Subscriber Identity Module Only (phone contract)
- Systems Integration and Management Office (US Army)
- Surface Integrated Molecular Orbital/Molecular Mechanics
- Secure Interface Model Over Network (software)
- Security Information Management Online Network
- Semi-Intelligent Mobile Observing Navigator (robot at SRL)
- Single, Immature, Male, Over-Expectant, and Narcissistic
- Society of Internal Medicine of Nepal (est. 1994)
- Simulation of Molecular and Nanoscale Systems (software)
- Simulation, Motion and Navigation (Delft University of Technology)
- SmallSat Intercept Missions to Objects Near Earth (asteroids study project; European Space Agency)
- Simultaneous Operation
- Simulation Operations
- SIMultaneous OPerationS
- Subcommittee on Integrated Management of Ocean Resources
- Space Imbalanced Military Occupational Specialty
- Separation by Implantation Of Oxygen
- Silicon Implanted Oxide
- Satellite Information Message Protocol
- Shipboard Integrated Maintenance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
40pm, Film4(Andrew Niccol, 2002) S1m0ne, aka Simulation One, is a computer-generated leading lady who appears to be the answer to embattled director Al Pacino's prayers when his star (Winona Ryder) walks out on him: she never gets her pixels in a twist and is a huge hit with a gullible public.
The solution to his problems is Simulation One, a computer programme that creates the perfect actress.
SPM takes thermal simulation one step further by analyzing not only the package itself, but also elements such as the underlying printed circuit board and heat sinks.
SPM also takes thermal simulation one step further by analyzing not only the package itself, but also elements such as the underlying printed circuit board and heat sinks.