com)-- Education Management Solutions (EMS), a software developer of simulation management and audio-video solutions for training environments, was ranked #18 on Philadelphia's Top Technology Employers 2011 list published by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
What does SIMAN stand for?
SIMAN stands for Simulation Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of SIMAN in our Acronym Attic
- Workshop on Situation Management (IEEE)
- Simultaneous Multi-element Analysis with A Continuum source
- Shipbuilding and Industrial Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Student International Medical Aid Club (Iowa)
- Svendborg International Maritime Academy (Denmark)
- Single Individual Massively Destructive
- Somali Institute of Management & Administration Development
- Simulation and Analysis Facility (USAF)
- Simulation and Animation for Interactive Design
- Surat Ijin Masuk Kawasan Konservasi
- Science et Ingénierie des Matériaux et Procédés (French: Science and Engineering Materials and Processes)
- Secure Internet Message Access Protocol (computing)
- Similarity Matrix of Proteins (database of protein-sequence similarities)
- Société Industrielle de Maroquinerie et Plastique (French: Society of Industrial Leather and Plastic; Tunisia)
- Surgical Instruments Manufacturers Association of Pakistan (est.1958)
- Système d'information sur les Marchés Publics en Suisse (French: information system on the public markets in Switzerland)
- Spatial Interpolation and Mapping of Rainfall (weather initiative; South Africa)
- Shipboard Inventory Management Analysis Reporting System
- Sonar In-Situ Mode Assessment System
- Sudan Integrated Mine Action Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exercise execution category of support includes database adjustment, BCS3 simulation, technical support in managing the network, coordination of simulation management with the exercise's technical controllers, and maintenance of the Logistics Federation (LOGFED) server.
She and her team want to develop a dashboard for educators to help them measure their own progress in meeting educational competencies related to simulation management.
As part of an ongoing emphasis on leveraging the latest technologies to maximize user experience, EMS,a global leader in simulation management solutions for healthcare providers and educators,today announced the showcasing of Orion at the IMSH 2013 conference (Jan 27-29) in Orlando, FL.
com)-- Education Management Solutions (EMS), the world leader in simulation management and skills evaluation software, and audio-video technology, today announced a reseller partnership agreement with Gulf Medical Co.
The Solido Variation Designer product suite utilizes efficient simulation management techniques to support custom designers on TSMC processes with: * Efficient Process-Voltage-Temperature corner design, using TSMC corner models.
EMS introduces an "off-the-shelf" simulation management solution for one-room training environments EXTON, Pa.
com)-- Scottsdale Healthcare Military Partnership will use Education Management Solutions' (EMS) simulation management technology in its new Military Training Center located on the Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center campus in Scottsdale, Arizona.