The award recognizes Morse "for leadership in development of modeling and simulation standards and exemplary collaboration in establishing the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) Standards Activity Committee (SAC) as an IEEE standards sponsor.
What does SISO stand for?
SISO stands for Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SISO
We have 17 other meanings of SISO in our Acronym Attic
- Società Italiana per Gli Screening Neonatali
- Starfleet Italy Sim News (Star Trek)
- Studies in Special Needs (education course; various universities)
- System and Information Sciences Notes (publication)
- Siebel Internet Session Network Application Programming Interface (message format protocol)
- Significant Economic Impact on a Substantial Number of Small Entities (US EPA)
- Second In, Second Out (accounting)
- Senior Information Security Officer (various organizations)
- Senior Intelligence Staff Officer (Australia)
- Serial In, Serial Out
- Single Input, Single Output
- Society of Independent Show Organizers (US)
- Soft-Input, Soft-Output
- Spiral-in-Spiral-out (resonator)
- Soft-Input/Soft-Output Delayed Decision-Feedback Sequence Estimator
- Soft-Input/Soft-Output Parallel Decision-Feedback Decoder
- Soft-Input Soft-Output - User Separator
- Southern Illinois Soccer Officials Association
- Southern Illinois Sports Officials Association
- Springfield Illinois Soccer Officials Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 11, 2004 The WebSim Partnership -- the Object Management Group (OMG), Open GIS Consortium (OGC), Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO), and Web3D Consortium -- together announced that they are hosting the "First Workshop on Web Enabled Modeling and Simulation.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 10, 2004 The WebSim Partnership -- the Object Management Group(TM) (OMG(TM)), Open GIS Consortium (OGC), Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO), and Web3D Consortium -- announced today that they are co-hosting a second annual Workshop on Web Enabled Modeling and Simulation.