Tighter integration with the Tecnomatix Plant Simulation application through the use of its Simulation Data Exchange (SDX) utility enables FactoryCAD users to harness the power of discrete event simulation by easily launching simulations of their plant designs from within FactoryCAD.
What does SDX stand for?
SDX stands for Simulation Data Exchange (file format for data exchange)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDX
We have 12 other meanings of SDX in our Acronym Attic
- Summer DeadWeight Tonnes
- San Diego World Trade Center
- San Diego Web Technologies Group
- San Diego Wireless Users Group
- Structural Design With Wood (Virginia Technical Institute)
- South Dakota Water and Wastewater Association (est. 1935)
- Secure Document Exchange
- Sedona, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Sigma Delta Chi (former name of the society of professional journalists; still used for the society's SDX Foundation)
- Sigma Delta Chi (journalism honor society)
- SmartDiscovery Extraction Server (Inxight Software Inc)
- Starkit Developer Extension (computer programming)
- Storage Data Acceleration (Western Digital)
- Secure Digital Extended Capacity (memory cards)
- Synchronous Digital Crossconnect
- Structured Data Exchange Format
- Schenectady (Amtrak station code; Schenectady, NY)
- Sequential Day of the Year (date format)
- Sidney, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- South Dekalb YMCA (Decatur, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the enhancements to its Simulation Data Exchange (SDX) utility, Factory CAD is more tightly linked to Tecnomatix Technologies' eM-Plant discrete event simulation solution.
The storage location and routing information is then combined with a simulation data exchange (SDX) file to create a discrete event simulation for analysis.