Nasa said: "The fire occurred while the astronauts were in the spacecraft during the countdown of a simulated flight test.
What does SFT stand for?
SFT stands for Simulated Flight Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SFT
We have 159 other meanings of SFT in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Futures Trust (UK)
- Sector Facilities Technician (National Weather Service)
- Secure File Transfer
- Securities Financing Transaction
- See Feel Trust (mantra)
- Semantic Faithful Typesetting
- Shifts of Finite Type
- Short Functional Test
- Simplified Formation Trainer
- Single Fragmentation Thresholding
- Skelleftea, Sweden - Skelleftea (Airport Code)
- Smooth Fox Terrier (dog)
- Société Française de Toxicologie (French: French Society of Toxicology)
- Société Française des Thermiciens (French: French Heat Engineering Association)
- Societe Francaise des Traducteurs
- Society for Theriogenology
- Software Fault Tolerance
- Soldier Fitness Tracker (US DoD)
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DACS system and component technical maturity will be demonstrated in a future static hot-fire test and subsequent integration into a KV configuration and simulated flight test in support of the Multiple Kill Vehicle program.
This design leverages current software capability and common computer architectures to support advanced discrimination algorithms that create an appropriate image scene during simulated flight tests.