The Simplified Tax and Wage Reporting System (STAWRS) Program is a multi-agency partnership between the Department of Labor, Internal Revenue Service, Department of the Treasury, Small Business Administration, Social Security Administration, Office of Management and Budget, various states, and private organizations.
What does STAWRS stand for?
STAWRS stands for Simplified Tax And Wage Reporting System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of STAWRS in our Acronym Attic
- Science Teachers' Association of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Sharing Total Added Value (cattle industry)
- Ship's Training and Alignment Verification
- Ski Touring Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Space Telescope Assembly and Verification Facility
- Highest Political-Military Authority of the Soviet Union in WWII
- Smart Top Attack Weapon
- Staphylococcus Aureus Wood (also seen as SAW)
- Sun Tzu's Art of War (book)
- Science Teachers' Association of Western Australia
- Science and Technology Application for Weaker Sections (Ministry of Science and Technology; India)
- Surveillance Target Acquisition Weapon Support
- Surveillance Target Acquisition Weapon Support - Battery
- Streaming API for XML
- State-Trait Anger Expression Inventory
- Project Services to Assist Youth (New York)
- Science Transition AstraZeneca York (University of York; UK)
- South Texas Alliance for Youth (peer prevention program)
- St Alban's Youth (Washington, DC)
- Sindicato de Trabajadores Administrativos y de Servicio Educación de Guatemala
Samples in periodicals archive:
Update on Simplified Tax and Wage Reporting System (STAWRS).
Mines added that the MTC staff was also working with the MITRE Corporation in connection with its study and development of a harmonized wage code for the IRS's Simplified Tax and Wage Reporting System.