Develop a simplified building energy model of the MM building to be improved.
What does SBEM stand for?
SBEM stands for Simplified Building Energy Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBEM
We have 4 other meanings of SBEM in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Education Initiative (Neu Media Technologies)
- South Bend English Institute (Indiana University at South Bend; South Bend, IN)
- Special Board of Election Inspectors (Philippines)
- Starch Branching Enzyme I
- Specification-Based Extended Integer Range (paper)
- Small Business Economic Impact Statement
- Santa Barbara Executive Jet (California)
- Southern Business and Economic Journal (Auburn University at Montgomery)
- Salomon Brothers Europe Limited
- Simulation-Based Engineering Laboratory (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Small Breast Epithelial Mucin (gene product)
- Strong Bad Email (cartoons)
- Small Business Exporters Network (Perth, Australia)
- Sport Business Education Network
- Staffordshire Business and Environment Network (Stafford, West Midlands, England, UK)
- State Board of Examiners for Nursing (est. 1905; Connecticut)
- Sutherland Business Education Network (Australia)
- Small Business Environmental Ombudsman (Empire State College; New York)
- Santa Barbara Event Professionals (California)
- Sarasota Bay Estuary Program (est. 1989; Sarasota, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EPC will be generated by a simplified building energy model (SBEM) for most buildings, although the SBEM and sufficient assessors are not yet in place.
The fully prescribed monthly quasi-steady-state method was adopted by United Kingdom Department of Communities and Local Government and developed into a simplified asset-based calculation procedure, Simplified Building Energy Model (SBEM).