has signed a definitive merger agreement to acquire Simplex Solutions, Inc.
What does SPLX stand for?
SPLX stands for Simplex (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Split Equipment & Facility Access (Alcatel)
- Special Private Land Timber Permit (Philippines)
- São Paulo Limpeza Urbana (Portuguese: Sao Paulo Urban Cleaning; Sao Paulo; Brazil)
- Seal Picorna-Like Virus
- Serum Parvovirus-Like Virus
- Sweet Potato Latent Potyvirus
- Social and Political Life in the Vijayanagara Empire (book title)
- Special Warrant (US Navy)
- Sources, Pathways and Loading Work Group (San Francisco Estuary Institute; California)
- Simplex 2-Wire Status
- Same Period Last Year (US Postal Service)
- Software Product Lines Young Researchers (workshop)
- Air St Pierre, St Pierre and Miquelon (ICAO code)
- Department of Social and Preventive Medicine (various universities)
- Mail Clerk (US Navy)
- Safety Program Manager
- Saint Peter-Marian (Massachusetts private school)
- Saint-Pierre et Miquelon (ISO country code, territory of France off east coast of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many different implementations of the simplex method are in use, and even for the much newer Karmarkar technique, several versions now exist.
com/research/t9x43k/global_herpes) has announced the addition of the "Global Herpes Simplex Virus Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2012 Update" report to their offering.
The Simplex TrueAlert system is revolutionizing the fire alarm industry market in a manner similar to what addressable detection did nearly 15 years ago.
amp; TOKYO -- Simplex to Build a "Powered by VhaYu" Real-time and Historical Market Data Solution for Online Broker/Dealer Himawari Securities VhaYu Technologies Corp.
NYSE:CDN), the world's leading supplier of electronic design products and services, today announced the completion of its acquisition of Simplex Solutions, Inc.
NYSE:CDN), the world's leading supplier of electronic design products and services, today announced the expiration of the waiting period required under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act in connection with the previously announced proposed acquisition of Simplex Solutions, Inc.
NYSE:CDN), the world's leading supplier of electronic design products and services, today announced it has signed a definitive merger agreement to acquire Simplex Solutions, Inc.