SSRP Support - Simple Server Redundancy Protocol is a LAN Emulation-based software protocol implemented in Cisco ATM networking products that provides redundancy for all server components in an ATM network running LAN Emulation.
What does SSRP stand for?
SSRP stands for Simple Server Redundancy Protocol (Cisco)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSRP
We have 67 other meanings of SSRP in our Acronym Attic
- Sagittal Split Ramus Osteotomy (maxillofacial surgery)
- Sector Scan Receive Only
- Service, Support, Research and Others (International Organization for Standardization)
- Site Specific Research Organization (healthcare)
- Solent Sea-Rescue Organisation (independent lifeboats in and around the Solent and Isle of Wight, Uk)
- Star Shadows Remote Observatory
- Stockholm Street Race Organisation
- System Safety and Reliability Office
- Southern Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils (Sydney, Australia)
- Service de Sécurisation des Réseaux Parisiens
- Single Site Requisition Processing
- Social Security Retirement Program
- Social Studies Research and Practice (electronic journal)
- Source Reduction Review Project
- SQL Server Resolution Protocol (Microsoft SQL Server 2000)
- Stratospheric Sensor Data Relais Platform
- streetstockraceparts.com (Montgomery, AL)
- Student Summer Research Program (various schools)
- Supplemental Savings and Retirement Plan (various organizations)
- Sussex Safer Roads Partnership (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CellDriver software features Dynamic Connection Redundancy (DCR) which, in conjunction with Cisco's recently announced Simple Server Redundancy Protocol (SSRP), enables ATM network managers build non-stop ATM backbone and production networks.
They include: -- Cisco's LANE Simple Server Redundancy Protocol (SSRP), a Cisco IOS for ATM software protocol.