Simple query interface (SQI) for learning repositories.
What does SQI stand for?
SQI stands for Simple Query Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SQI
We have 31 other meanings of SQI in our Acronym Attic
- Swedish Quarter Horse Association
- Stock Quality Health Check (library evaluation tool; UK)
- Safety, Quality Health and Environmental Protection (ship safety)
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (degree)
- Small Quantity Handlers of Universal Waste
- Serial Quad I/O (4 bit multiplexed I/O serial interface flash memory device)
- Service Qualité Immobilier (French: Quality Real Estate Service)
- Service Quality Index
- Service Quality Institute
- Short-Finned Squid (FAO species code)
- Smiling Quietly Inside
- Software Quality Consulting Institute Ltd (Hungary)
- Software Quality Improvement
- Software Quality Institute (Griffith University, Queensland, Australia)
- Software Quality Investment
- Soil Quality Institute
- Solution Quality Index
- Space Quest I (game)
- Special Qualifications Identifier
- Speech Quality Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our Data Abstraction Layer hides this complexity, presenting developers with a simple query interface based on ODMG's Object Query Language (OQL) giving iService a significant advantage over competitors.
Developed as part of CEN/ISSS Workshop on Learning Technology efforts to improve interoperability between learning resource repositories, the Simple Query Interface (SQI) is an Application Program Interface (API) for querying heterogeneous repositories of learning resource metadata.