Without incentives, in select countries, a solar field of MT-Power will have a simple payback period of below six years," he concluded.
What does SPP stand for?
SPP stands for Simple Payback Period
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPP
We have 404 other meanings of SPP in our Acronym Attic
- Service Personnel Plan (UK MoD)
- Service Protection Plan (various companies)
- Service Provider Proxy (Sprint)
- Service Public de Programmation (Belgium)
- Serviciul de Protectie si Paza (Romanian: Protection and Protocol Service)
- Shared Path Protection
- Shared Producer's Program
- Shelter Pet Partners (San Diego, CA)
- Shock Proof Processor
- Shop Partner Program (ABC Group Holland)
- Simple, Pratique et Performante (French: Simple, Practical and Efficient; model airplane design)
- Simplified Pension Plan
- Sincerity, Promise, Progress (South Korea)
- Sindawonye Progressive Party
- Sindicato de Periodistas del Paraguay (Spanish: Union of Journalists of Paraguay)
- Singapore People's Party
- Single Parenting Payment
- Single Phase Printing
- Single Pin Picking (locks)
- Single Process Purge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Correlation, Utilization, and Payback Unfortunately for sales engineers in the air-conditioning industry a majority of projects are analyzed using simple payback periods rather than net present values.
Considering the cost savings over five years, 10 years, 15 years or even 20 years provides a more legitimate assessment of the project's value over time than a simple payback period method.
Continuing the example used throughout this article, the project can be represented in the following ways: * simple payback period = 2.
The study also indicated a simple payback period of approximately 18 months due to the combined lighting energy savings, and air conditioning savings due to the lowered heat output after the Axis DDH ballast was installed.
1 Electrical energy cost $503 $475 $474 savings Gas heating cost savings $879 $659 $659 # Rooftop units per site 2 2 2 Total initial capital cost $1800 $1800 $1800 for DCV Simple payback period 1.
A recovery plant project typically achieves simple payback periods between one and two years, depending on plant size and the site's values for recovered hydrocarbons, nitrogen and utility costs.
QuikScope also makes sensitivity analysis easy: simply change any variable (such as tenant cost recovery per square foot), and QuikScope calculates the effect of that change on a variety of financial measures, including simple payback period, internal rate of return, and net present value.