net, the Object Factory offers an environment that combines local application development with remote financial market data, complex financial analytical business objects and data storage services using open standards, including component object model (COM), eXtensible markup language (XML) and simple object access protocol (SOAP).
What does SOAP stand for?
SOAP stands for Simple Object Access Protocol (XML protocol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SOAP
We have 100 other meanings of SOAP in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Organizing with Adaptive Neighborhood Neural Network (computing)
- SPARC (Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition) Open Access Newsletter
- SPARC (Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition) Open Access Newsletter (est. 2003)
- Sobaeksan Optical Astronomy Observatory (South Korea)
- Same Opposite Always Positive (factoring sum and difference of two perfect cubes)
- Satellite Orbit Analysis Program (standard program to analyze satellite orbits; MILSATCOM)
- Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer
- Seal of Approval Process
- Sexual Offender Apprehension Program
- SIM Over the Air Programming (wireless telecommunications)
- Slaughterhouse Operators Association of the Philippines
- Small Operator Assistance Program
- Snakes on A Plane (movie)
- Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology
- Society for Ottawa Anime Promotion
- Society of Aerospace Professionals
- Society of Airway Pioneers
- Spectrographic Oil Analysis Program
- Spectrometric Oil Analysis Program
- Spine, Orthopedic and Pain
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another innovation in Pivotal's ability to integrate with other applications and platforms is the use of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) technology.
Additional enhancements include: -- Implementation of the National Transportation Communications for ITS protocol (NTCIP) support over Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
A diverse set of initiatives, groups (OASIS, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)) and vendors (Microsoft, IBM and BEA Sun, Oracle) continuously release and update specifications and standards in order to address the risks of using XML, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Services Description Language (WSDL) and Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI).
PayPal Web Services are based on open standards, supporting Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Web Services Description Language (WSDL).
Building on Endeca's deep history of innovation, the new software features a wide array of powerful capabilities, including Rich Site Summary (RSS) support for custom alerting and Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) support for easy system-to-system integration and flexible customization.
DataFlux Web services connectivity supports leading standards, including Web Services Description Language (WSDL); Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP); Universal Description, Discovery and Integration protocol (UDDI); and J2EE-based application servers for Java support.
Notably, Keith presented the first "Web Services" proposal called Simple Workflow Access Protocol (SWAP), later integrated into a standard known as Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) developed at W3C.