The NXP LPC111x family of devices are low-cost 32-bit MCUs designed for 8/16-bit applications and offer good performance, low power consumption, a simple instruction set and memory addressing together with small code size.
What does SIS stand for?
SIS stands for Simple Instruction Set
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIS
We have 658 other meanings of SIS in our Acronym Attic
- Side Impact Sensor (automobiles)
- Siemens Industrial Services (Canada)
- Siemens IT Solutions
- Signal-in-Space (L1 or L2 signal transmitted from GPS satellites to GPS receivers)
- Signalling Interworking Subsystem
- Signatured Instruction Stream
- Sigurnosno Izvestajna Sluzba (Security and Information Service, Croatia)
- Silence Is Sexy
- Silicon Integrated System(s)
- Simple Image Service
- Simple Internet Solutions
- Simposio de Ingeniería de Software
- Simulation Induced Sickness (program)
- Simulator Interface Subsystem
- Simulator Interface System (US NASA)
- Singapore Indoor Stadium (est. 1989)
- Single Image Software
- Single Image Stereogram
- Single Instance Store (Microsoft Windows 2000)
- Single Interceptor Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each tile includes a small core, or compute element, with a simple instruction set for processing floating-point data, but is not Intel Architecture compatible.
The RISC core enables faster time-to-market by offering a simple instruction set for easy code development.