Total Reach DDS uses ADTRAN's Simple Coded Pulse Amplitude Modulation (SC PAM(R)) technology for DDS/Frame Relay transmission.
What does SCPAM stand for?
SCPAM stands for Simple Coded Pulse Amplitude Modulation (also abbreviated SC-PAM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slot-Coupled Planar Antenna
- Società Consortile per Azioni (Italian consortium joint-stock company)
- Society of Certified Public Accountants (various locations)
- South Carolina Perinatal Association
- Southern California Percussion Alliance
- St. Croix Preparatory Academy (Stillwater, MN)
- Standing Committee on Public Accounts (Canada)
- Student Centers Programming Advisory Board (University of Delaware; Newark, DE)
- Skagit County Physical Activity Coalition (Washington state)
- South Carolina Police Accreditation Coalition (est. 2003)
- Standing Committee of Parliamentarians of the Arctic Region
- Senior Circuit Pro Bono
- Single Channel Per Burst
- Single Coil Precision Bass (guitar)
- Software Change Proposal Board
- Somerset County Planning Board (New Jersey)
- Sophisticated Capital Budgeting Practices
- Standing Committee of the Political Bureau (China)
- Student-Centered/Problem-Based (learning strategy)
- South Carolina Picture Book Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
Total Reach DDS uses ADTRAN's Simple Coded Pulse Amplitude Modulation (SC PAM(TM)) technology.