Aspecificationalready exists for Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) that is supported bysecuritysoftware vendors including Cisco, Courion, Ping Identity, UnboundID and SailPoint.
What does SCIM stand for?
SCIM stands for Simple Cloud Identity Management (cloud computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCIM
We have 20 other meanings of SCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Social Care Information and Learning Services (UK)
- South Coast Independent Living Services (Brookings, OR)
- Spinal Cord Injury Lifestyle Scale
- Survivable Command Information Liaison System
- Scottish Centre for Information on Language Teaching (UK)
- Sample Collection for Investigation of Mars
- Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine (San Diego, California)
- Secure Cryptographic Instant Messenger
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Monitor
- Service Capability Interaction Manager (3GPP)
- Single-Chip Integration Module
- Smart Common Input Method
- Speech Communications Index Meter
- Spinal Cord Independence Measure
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Standard Cubic Inches per Minute
- Supersonic Cruise Intercept Missile
- Supply Chain Inventory Management
- System, Component, Item, Module
- Software Controlled Integrated Memory Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 adds Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) support for identity provisioning to facilitate user management operations across SaaS applications.
Bradley joins a respected team of industry experts that includes Pamela Dingle, a senior technical architect with a long history in Identity Management who serves on the board of directors of the OpenID Foundation; Paul Madsen, a senior technical architect who has participated in various design, chairing, editing and education roles for a number of identity standards including OASIS SAML, the Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM), OAuth 2.
Today WSO2 is previewing the first milestone release of its Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) implementation, code-named Charon, at the 2012 SCIM Interop event.
SCIM-Enabled Products Deliver Reliability, Cost Reduction, Simplicity for Adoption and Management of Cloud Services AUSTIN, Texas -- UnboundID, a leading provider of identity data solutions for cloud, telco, and enterprise computing, today released the industry's first commercially available products based on the Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) standard.
today announced the formal interoperability testing for a candidate specification for the Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) interface standard.
Simple Cloud Identity Management Means Reliability, Reduced Costs for Enterprise Adoption of Cloud Services SAN JOSE, Calif.
Patrick Harding, CTO of Ping Identity, closed out the keynote sessions with "The State of Cloud Identity Security," including a demonstration of the new Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) cloud provisioning standard proposed by Google, Ping Identity, Salesforce.