What does SFFT stand for?
SFFT stands for Simon's Favorite Factoring Trick (mathematics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFFT
We have 5 other meanings of SFFT in our Acronym Attic
- Sequential Floating Forward Selection
- Sons Forever, Forever Sons
- Super Fan Fantasy Sports (website)
- Super Fast File Splitter (PhoenixBit software)
- Sustainable Farming and Food Strategy (UK)
- Sequential Floating Forward Selection with Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Sustainable Farming and Food Science Division (UK)
- So Fantastically Fast Stuff Falls Off
- Short Form Functional Test
- Short-Time First Fourier Transforms (internal medicine)
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (amusement park)
- Sliding Fast Fourier Transform
- Snoqualmie Falls Forest Theater (Washington)
- South Florida Film Talk (podcast)
- South Floridians for Fair Trade and Global Justice
- Spleen Focus-Forming Virus
- San Francisco Fashion Week (California)
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Workshop (est. 1980)
- San Francisco Fleet Week Association (California)
- Science Fiction Fantasy Writers of America, Inc.