Prior to LogicLab, Wilson was the president at both Experian Research Services as well as Simmons Market Research Bureau.
What does SMRB stand for?
SMRB stands for Simmons Market Research Bureau (New York, New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMRB
We have 3 other meanings of SMRB in our Acronym Attic
- Stereotactic Magnetic Resonance Angiography (medical imaging)
- Stone & McCarthy Research Associates
- Shipboard Marine Remote Air Approach Landing System
- Safety in Mines Research Advisory Board (United Kingdom)
- System Management Random Access Memory
- Southern Mutual Radiation Assistance Plan
- Seasonal Model for Regional Air Quality
- Safeguard Maintenance & Reporting Analysis System
- Saw Mill River Audubon Society (est. 1953; New York)
- Senior Material Review Board
- Staffing Metrics Report Builder (human resources)
- Sulfate-and Metal-Reducing Bacteria
- Scottish Motor Racing Club (UK)
- Software Management Review Council
- Source Maintenance Recoverability Code
- Source, Maintenance, and Recoverability Code
- Spokane Mining Research Center (Bureau of Mines)
- Staff Member Review Committee
- Stores Management & Release Computer
- Student Movement for Real Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
People who go online to watch a TV show are more engaged with the program--and its ads--than their couch-potato counterparts, says Simmons Market Research Bureau.
According to Simmons Market Research Bureau, gays and lesbians are more likely than most adults to have the latest gadgets that technology has to offer and will usually buy them regardless of cost.
Two marketing agencies, Simmons Market Research Bureau in New York and Overlooked Opinions in Chicago, have insisted for years that gay men and lesbians are a lucrative, untapped market of childless, well-educated adults with lots of money and leisure time.
In a 1996 Simmons Market Research Bureau survey of 10,327 Latinos, researchers found that 9.
Statistics about the online coupon industry: * Forty million people currently print online coupons, up 20% from last year, according to Simmons Market Research Bureau * Fifty-two percent of redplum.
Based on an analysis of Simmons Market Research Bureau data, only 26% of all teens surveyed placed an online order in the previous three months, but more than half (51.
Simmons Market Research Bureau estimates that nearly eight out of 10 printable coupon users said the Internet was one of the main places they went for coupons.