Together, they co-own The Simmons Lathan Media Group, a film and television production and acquisitions company that develops and distributes urban content across a variety of media platforms.
What does SLMG stand for?
SLMG stands for Simmons Lathan Media Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLMG
We have 1 other meaning of SLMG in our Acronym Attic
- Signal Label Mismatch Failure (Cisco Systems)
- Spiritual Lifestyle and Meditation Facilitator Training Program (aka Spiritual Leadership and Meditation Facilitator Training Program; Canada)
- Sri Lanka Muaythai Federation (est. 2000)
- St. Louis Mennonite Fellowship (Missouri)
- Standard Life Mutual Funds Ltd. (Alberta, Canada)
- Superolateral Major Fissure (lungs)
- Svensk Lungmedicinsk Förening (Swedish: Swedish Society of Pulmonary Medicine; est. 1967)
- Saint Louis Management Group (Missouri)
- Self Launching Motor Glider (UK aviation)
- Shetland Livestock Marketing Group (Scotland, UK)
- Solid Liquid Melt Growth (chemical engineering)
- Sligo Leitrim Mental Health Service
- Scottish Labour Market Intelligence (software)
- Senior Librarian Management Information
- Skills and Labour Market Information (UK)
- Skills and Labour Market Intelligence
- Society of Ladies of Mary Immaculate
- Southwest Louisiana Marine Institute
- Spanish Language Media Initiative (University of Illinois)
- Sri Lanka Military Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
In business, he has parlayed his expertise and understanding of hip-hop and its influence on mainstream America into a fashion and entertainment empire that has included many of hip-hop's most prominent brands: Def Jam, Phat Farm, Baby Phat, Rush Mobile, UniRush Financial Services, Simmons Lathan Media Group, and HBO's Def Poetry and Def Comedy Jam.
About Brett King Before joining BET Networks, Brett King was a development consultant for the Simmons Lathan Media Group, the production company of hip hop mogul Russell Simmons.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, DoD(TM) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Simmons Lathan Media Group (SLMG), which produces and acquires original urban/hip-hop themed media content for distribution across all media.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Simmons Lathan Media Group (SLMG) produces, acquires and distributes original urban/hip-hop themed media content, including: fiction and non-fiction film, television, radio, Internet, and theatrical productions.
Six content companies have been accepted for production or development projects in the AFI Digital Content Lab, beginning this month: A&E Television Networks, Reuters, Simmons Lathan Media Group, Telemundo, WWE and Zodiac Gaming LLC.
Simmons Lathan Media Group (SLMG) estimates that 45.
com, for Simmons Lathan Media Group Web site: http://www.