Daily News Hospital upgrades computer services SIMI VALLEY -- New computer services are available at Simi Valley Hospital and wireless Internet access is expected through all of the hospital's main buildings by this fall.
What does SVH stand for?
SVH stands for Simi Valley Hospital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVH
We have 38 other meanings of SVH in our Acronym Attic
- Shenandoah Valley Genealogical Society (est. 2003; Winchester, VA)
- Sierra Vista Genealogical Society (Arizona)
- Skagit Valley Genealogical Society (Conway, WA)
- Smart Variable Geometry Socket (medical technology; amputees)
- Stichting Vernieuwing Gelderse Vallei (Dutch: Foundation Renewal Gelderse Valley)
- Scalable Vector Graphics Examples
- Saint Vincent's Hospital (Sydney, Australia)
- Samui Villas and Homes (Phuket, Thailand)
- Silicon Valley Hellas
- Silicone Vacuum Hose (product)
- Skagit Valley Hospital (Mount Vernon, WA)
- St. Vincent Home
- St. Vincent Homes
- St. Vincent's Homes
- State Veterans Homes (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Sweet Valley High
- Shenandoah Valley Hockey Association (Virginia)
- Simons Valley Hockey Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Skagit Valley Homeschool Association (Washington)
- Special Vehicle Hiring Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Daily News SIMI VALLEY - People gathered in remembrance of their late loved ones in a candlelight service Thursday at Simi Valley Hospital to help grieving friends and relatives during the holiday season, when losses can be more profound.
Daily News Adventist agency honored for work SIMI VALLEY -- Adventist Health/Home Care Services of Simi Valley Hospital was recognized by Outcome Concept Systems as one of the top home health agencies in the United States.
Tickets available for hospital event SIMI VALLEY - Tickets are on sale for the April 28 ``Hats Off to Women'' annual fundraising conference, luncheon and fashion show for the Simi Valley Hospital Foundation.
Daily News Hospital names fundraising chief SIMI VALLEY - Donna Wick has been named executive director of the Simi Valley Hospital Foundation to oversee fundraising efforts including for the hospital's new $50 million patient care tower with 168 private care rooms and a neonatal intensive care unit.
Universal Care and SCAN have primary-care physicians in the Simi Valley and Thousand Oaks communities and they work with Simi Valley Hospital and Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center.
Daily News Firm vows funds for hospital tower SIMI VALLEY - Waste Management has contributed $5,000 as part of a five-year, $25,000 contribution to the Simi Valley Hospital Foundation Patient Care Tower building project.
Hospital holding health fair today SIMI VALLEY - The Simi Valley Hospital Family Health Fair is scheduled for 11 a.