14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Larry Silverstein, President, CEO, Silverstein Properties, Inc.
What does SPI stand for?
SPI stands for Silverstein Properties, Inc. (est. 1957; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPI
We have 476 other meanings of SPI in our Acronym Attic
- Shared Programming Interface (SunCom)
- Shell Process Infrastructure
- Shinko Principal Investment (Japan)
- Ship/Port Interface
- Shipping Point Inspection
- Shipping Procedural Instructions
- Shreveport Paranormal Investigations (Louisiana)
- Sierra Pacific Innovations Corp. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Signal Propagation of Interconnects (IEEE workshop)
- Significant Performance Impact
- Simulations Publications Inc (game company)
- Single Page Interface (web pages)
- Single Point Injection
- Single Process Initiative
- Single Program Initiator
- Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (aka Order of Perpetual Indulgence)
- Sites Pédagogiques Indépendants (French: Independent Educational Sites)
- Situational Problem Input
- Small Parts, Inc.
- Smart Plug-Ins
Samples in periodicals archive:
Silverstein, founder and chairman emeritus, NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate and president and chief executive officer of Silverstein Properties, Inc.
With these new design criteria, it was important for the building's developer Silverstein Properties, Inc.
Silverstein announced that the firm has signed a 15-year lease with Silverstein Properties, Inc.
Silverstein, president and chief executive officer, Silverstein Properties, Inc.
Silverstein, president & CEO of Silverstein Properties, Inc.
Owner/Management Firm: Silverstein Properties, Inc.
Rubenstein, +1-212-843-8080, or +1-917-921-6033, or Bud Perrone, +1-212-843-8068, or +1-347-512-2383, both for Silverstein Properties, Inc.