In the electrochemical vessel, there was an auxiliary electrode 4 in the form of a platinum-covered titanic plate as well as reference silver-silver chloride electrode 5 together with Lugin's capillary tube 6.
What does SCLE stand for?
SCLE stands for Silver-Silver Chloride Electrode
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCLE
We have 10 other meanings of SCLE in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference Tapes
- Space-Charge Limited Current Transient
- San Cristobal Land Development (Panama)
- Scottish Consortium for Learning Disability (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Severe and Complex Learning Difficulties
- South Central Long Distance
- Specialist Practitioner Community Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Spokane County Library District (Washington)
- Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund
- Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment (open-source course management system)
- Space-Charge-Limited Emission (electrons)
- Student-Centered Learning Environment
- Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Swedish Core Language Engine
- Sonoma County Law Enforcement Association (California)
- Signal Corps Logistics Evaluation Committee
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
- Southern California Lions Eye Institute
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Hard (Prefix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A reference layer was coated over the silver-silver chloride electrode and an appropriate ion-selective layer coated over the reference layer.