Silver State Schools Credit Union, Las Vegas, gave a $5,000 check to Cyril Wengert Elementary School on May 17.
What does SSSCU stand for?
SSSCU stands for Silver State Schools Credit Union (Las Vegas, Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- System Structure and Control (International Federation of Automatic Control)
- Security Systems Standards and Certification Act
- Sooner State Sporting Clays Association (Guthrie, OK)
- Sand and Sage Sports Car Club (Washington)
- Stanley S. Scott Cancer Center (Louisana State University; New Orleans, LA)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Ghana)
- Space Station Structural Characterization Experiment
- Savez Samostalnih Sindikata Crne Gore (Serbian: Union of Autonomous Trade Unions of Montenegro)
- Single Supply Support Control Point
- Student Society for Stem Cell Research
- Same Stuff Same Day
- Scandinavian Society for the Study of Diabetes
- Scranton State School for the Deaf (Pennsylvania)
- Self-Securing Storage Device
- Seven Segment Sequence Driver
- Shanksville-Stonycreek School District (Pennsylvania)
- Ship's System Staging Diagram
- Siloam Springs School District (Arkansas)
- Simple Sound for Small Devices
- Single Sided Single Density
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in high-performance data center networking, today announced that Silver State Schools Credit Union of Las Vegas, Nevada has deployed its core and edge switching solutions to power a statewide branch network.
Companies Mentioned in Javelin's Expedited Payments Forecast Report The report mentions: CheckFree, ClairMail, Metavante, Online Resources Corporation (ORCC), Silver State Schools Credit Union, and VISA.
com) announced today that their RealTime(TM) rapid data-recovery software is now protecting the 14-branch Silver State Schools Credit Union, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Perhaps it was bound to happen given the continuing financial slide of the $667 million Silver State Schools Credit Union.
Business Editors ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 5, 2002 IBT assists Nevada's second largest credit union in expanding its service International Banking Technologies (IBT), a retail branch design/build and performance enhancement company that works with financial institutions to place branches in supermarkets, supercenters and storefront locations, announced Silver State Schools Credit Union has opened its fifth in-store branch location in a Las Vegas Albertson's.
The distressed $712 million Silver State Schools Credit Union of Las Vegas confirmed again what analysts had expected: a first-half $2.
Members of the TRC that have partnered with CUTech and Yodlee to adopt CUWorth include: Andrews Federal Credit Union, Credit Union of Texas, Dupaco Community Credit Union, Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union, First Resource Federal Credit Union, IBM Southeast Employees' Federal Credit Union, Marriott Employees' Federal Credit Union, New England Federal Credit Union, Pinellas County Teachers Credit Union, Redstone Federal Credit Union, SCE Federal Credit Union, Silver State Schools Credit Union, Spokane Teachers Credit Union, Teacher Federal Credit Union, Toledo Area Catholic Credit Union and U-Lane-O Credit Union.