AARP Texas and Texas Silver Haired Legislature Join THCA to Stress Urgency of Passing First Medicaid Rate Update Since 1999; Funding Squeeze Putting Care Quality, Key Front Line Caregiver Jobs at Risk AUSTIN, Texas, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --Following the Texas State Senate vote on SB 1, key seniors' advocacy groups stepped forward today at a capitol news conference to categorically state the spending bill shortchanges care for Texas' Medicaid-dependent nursing home patients, and ignores the direct correlation between quality care and facilities' overall funding adequacy in the face of ongoing state and federal funding cuts.
What does SHL stand for?
SHL stands for Silver Haired Legislature
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHL
We have 74 other meanings of SHL in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Hong Kong Real Estate Agents Ltd.
- Sun Hung Kai Securities Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Save Human Life
- Schmidt Hammer Lassen (architecture firm; various locations)
- Schweizerische Hochschule für Landwirtschaft (German: Swiss College of Agriculture)
- Seaway Heavy Lifting (various locations)
- Senior Hockey League (various locations)
- Shareholder Loan (finance)
- Shift Logical Left
- Sierra Health and Life (insurance; Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In retirement, he went on to serve as a Senator in the Silver Haired Legislature at the statehouse.
It might even be a call from Girls or Boys State to help them organize their model legislature or from folks requesting his expertise to help them run the Silver Haired Legislature.