Shuji Nakamura received the Inventor of the Year Award from The Silicon Valley Intellectual Property Law Association (SVIPLA).
What does SVIPLA stand for?
SVIPLA stands for Silicon Valley Intellectual Property Law Association (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Silicon Valley Independent Living Center (San Jose, CA)
- Soil-Vegetation Inventory Method
- Short Vehicle Integrated Management System
- South Vancouver Island Mycological Society
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology
- Secure Voice Improvement Plan/Program
- Secure Voice Improvement Program (US DoD)
- Super Very Important Person
- Switched Versatile Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Salicornia Virginica
- Scuole Valsesiane in Rete (Italian: Valsesiana Schools on the Net; Valsesia, Italy)
- Salvage Vehicle Inspection Station (Illinois Secretary of State Police)
- Secure Video System (US FEMA)
- Secure Voice Interoperability System (Navy)
- Sun Valley Indian School (est. 1963; Arizona)
- Svenska Volvoklubbar I Samverkan (Swedish: Swedish Volvo Clubs in Collaboration; Sweden)
- Synthetic Vision Information System
- Stretched Visible and Infrared Spin Scan Radiometer
- Svenska Violinbyggare Italiensk Tradition (Swedish: Swedish Italian Tradition Violin Builder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SANTA CLARA, California, July 5 /PRNewswire/ -- - Silicon Valley Intellectual Property Law Association Recognizes Dr.
Craig Hampel Recognized by the Silicon Valley Intellectual Property Law Association for Memory Advancements in Gaming and Computing LOS ALTOS, Calif.