It was co-hosted by the following San Francisco Bay Area organizations: -- B2B Power Exchange -- Chamber of Commerce International Consortium for Entrepreneurs -- Deloitte Tax -- Silicon Valley Chinese Engineering Association -- Silicon Valley Information Business Alliance -- Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, L.
What does SVIBA stand for?
SVIBA stands for Silicon Valley Information Business Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Saginaw Valley Indian Association
- Schweizerischer Verein für Informatik in der Ausbildung (German: Swiss Association for Computer Science in Education; Switzerland)
- Shapar Veraval Industrial Association (India)
- Slowly Varying Ionospheric Absorption (astrophysics)
- Specialty Vehicle Institute of America
- Stable Value Investment Association (Washington, DC)
- Stonington Village Improvement Association (est. 1899; Stonington, CT)
- Svensk Industriautomation (Swedish: Swedish Industrial Automation)
- School Video Interactie Begeleiding (Dutch: School Video Interaction Guidance; Netherlands)
- Space-Variant Interconnect Block
- Scholastic Versatile Integration Center (India)
- Scone Visitor Information Centre (Scone, New South Wales, Australia)
- Shock & Vibration Information Center
- Silicon Valley Internet Capital (Monterey, CA)
- South Valley Islamic Community (San Martin, CA)
- Stroke Volume with Impedance Cardiography (cardiology)
- Suwannee Valley Internet Connections (Chiefland, FL)
- Southern Vancouver Island Construction Association (Canada)
- Swami Vivekananda International Convention Centre (Pailles, Mauritius)
- Swami Vipulananda Children Home
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers Roster: Soraya Bitterncourt, founder of Expedia David Cummings, CEO at Hannon Hill John Witchel, President, BrowserCam Kari Anne Klenk, Regional Manager, HQ Global Workplaces Anna Marks, Publisher, Bay Area Business Woman News James Cai, President, Silicon Valley Information Business Alliance Laura Roden, President Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs The conference and trade show will begin at 10:00 am and end at 8:00 pm, and will be followed by a mixer and dance party.
Silicon Valley Information Business Alliance * Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, L.