He served in engineering and management positions at Silicon Valley Group Lithography (acquired by ASML), and supported technology and business development efforts at Oraxion Diagnostics, a start-up in the metrology space.
What does SVGL stand for?
SVGL stands for Silicon Valley Group Lithography
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVGL
- Sudden Valley Golf Club (Bellingham, WA)
- Swasti Vinayaka Gems Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Scottish Veterans Garden City Association Inc.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Inc.
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Human Rights Association (activist group)
- Sequential Vapour Gas Injection
- Silicon Valley Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Sun Valley General Improvement District (Nevada)
- Steunpunt Vrijetijd Gehandicapten Kempen (Dutch: Disability Support Leisure Kemper; Turnhout, Netherlands)
- Segler Vereinigung Grawiede Lembruch eV (German sailing union)
- Sri Vajra Granites Limited (India)
- Sunnyvale Golfland (California)
- Shenandoah Valley Gay and Lesbian Association (Virginia)
- Schweizerische Vereinigung Gegen Osteoporose (German: Swiss Association Against Osteoporosis)
- Stichting Voorlichting Gehandicapte Ouders (Dutch: Disabled Parents Education Foundation; Netherlands)
- Sacramento Valley Garden Railway Society (California)
- Susquehanna Valley Garden Railway Society (Pennsylvania)
- Shenandoah Valley Genealogical Society (est. 2003; Winchester, VA)
- Sierra Vista Genealogical Society (Arizona)
- Skagit Valley Genealogical Society (Conway, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EUV LLC is working directly with Silicon Valley Group Lithography (SVGL) and ASM Lithography to commercialize EUV technology, targeting availability of manufacturing tools in 2005.
The tool is significantly less expensive than existing optical, e-beam, and x-ray lithography tools from vendors such as Silicon Valley Group Lithography (NasdaqNM:SVGI), Ultratech Stepper (NasdaqNM:UTEK), ASM Lithography (NasdaqNM:ASML), Nikon Nikon (OTC:NINOY);, and Canon(NYSE:CAJ), Leica, JEOL, and JMAR (NasdaqNM:JMAR), and offers the advantages of significantly greater depth of field and higher throughputs.