ASML will discontinue before year-end the development and shipment of its Micrascan V product, a 193nm wavelength system acquired through the company's merger in May 2001 with the Silicon Valley Group, Inc.
What does SVGI stand for?
SVGI stands for Silicon Valley Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SVGI
- Secure Voice & Graphics Conferencing
- Sound, Video, and Game Controllers (Reveal Musicstar keyboard)
- South Valley Golf Cars (Hollister, CA)
- Stored Value or Gift Card
- Sudden Valley Golf Club (Bellingham, WA)
- Swasti Vinayaka Gems Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Scottish Veterans Garden City Association Inc.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Inc.
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Human Rights Association (activist group)
- Sequential Vapour Gas Injection
- Sun Valley General Improvement District (Nevada)
- Steunpunt Vrijetijd Gehandicapten Kempen (Dutch: Disability Support Leisure Kemper; Turnhout, Netherlands)
- Segler Vereinigung Grawiede Lembruch eV (German sailing union)
- Silicon Valley Group Lithography
- Sri Vajra Granites Limited (India)
- Sunnyvale Golfland (California)
- Shenandoah Valley Gay and Lesbian Association (Virginia)
- Schweizerische Vereinigung Gegen Osteoporose (German: Swiss Association Against Osteoporosis)
- Stichting Voorlichting Gehandicapte Ouders (Dutch: Disabled Parents Education Foundation; Netherlands)
- Sacramento Valley Garden Railway Society (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pollack, who had served on Lattice's Board of Directors since 1988, was a lecturer at Fordham University's Graduate School of Business Administration, and was a director of Silicon Valley Group, Inc.
Weinstock was the Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Silicon Valley Group, Inc.
:ASML) (Nasdaq:ASML) and Silicon Valley Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 16, 2001 Silicon Valley Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 26, 2001 Silicon Valley Group, Inc.
Asyst's VersaPort solution offers a degree of flexibility and scalability unavailable anywhere else," said Jae Park, vice president of advanced engineering at Silicon Valley Group, Inc.
SVG, 86 Series, and 88 Series are trademarks of Silicon Valley Group, Inc.