Levy is Director and Chief Strategy Officer of the innovative Silicon Valley Executive Business Program from San Jose State (SJSU-PD) and the current Chairman and partner of CEOnetworking.
What does SVEBP stand for?
SVEBP stands for Silicon Valley Executive Business Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Stichting Vlaams Erfgoed (Dutch: Flemish Heritage Foundation; Belgium)
- Sunland Village East (Arizona)
- Supraventricular Extrasystole
- Survivability, Vulnerability, Endurability
- Swept Volume Efficiency
- System Vulnerability & Effectiveness
- Schweizerischer Verband Eisenbahn Amateur (German: Swiss Amateur Railway Union; model railroading; Switzerland)
- Slowly Varying Envelope Approximation (Sandia Labs)
- Student Virginia Education Association
- Swedish Vehicular Engineering Association (est. 1990; Sweden)
- Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative (Mt. Crawford, VA)
- Silicon Valley Engineers Club (San Francisco, CA)
- Space Vacuum Epitaxy Center
- Spatially Varying Exposure and Color
- Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College
- Studies on Voltaire and the Eighteenth Century (University of Oxford; UK)
- Student Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Structural Vector Error Correction Model
- Silicon Valley Emergency Communications System (California)
- Silicon Valley Economic Development (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leader in online leadership development, today announced that the Silicon Valley Executive Business Program at San Jose State University's Professional Development has selected Ninth House's online courses and simulations to give its students the skills they need to provide effective leadership to their organizations.