New Vista Capital Fund, Aspen Ventures, Small Business Development Center (SBDC), and the Silicon Valley Association of Software Entrepreneurs (SVASE).
What does SVASE stand for?
SVASE stands for Silicon Valley Association of Software Entrepreneurs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVASE
We have 2 other meanings of SVASE in our Acronym Attic
- Susquehanna Valley Amateur Radio Club (Pennsylvania)
- Swedish Veterinary Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring (scientific study)
- Sacramento Valley Astronomical Society (California)
- Segmented Visual Analogue Scale (lithium studies)
- Shuttleworth Veteran Aeroplane Society (UK)
- Silicon Valley Aquarium Society (California)
- Skeletal Variant Assay System
- Sun Valley Adaptive Sports (Ketchum, ID)
- Sun Valley Animal Shelter (Glendale, AZ)
- Supravalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Silicon Valley Association of Startup Enterpreneurs (South San Francisco, CA)
- Senior Victim Assistance Team (Colorado)
- Soil-Vegetation-Atmosphere Transfer model
- Synaptic Vesicle Amine Transporter (biochemistry)
- System Verification and Acceptance Test(ing)
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- Sensor-Network-Based Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Soil-Vegetation-Atmosphere Transfer Scheme (hydrology)
- Sound Vision Audio Visual
Samples in periodicals archive:
7, 2002 Event Hosted by Silicon Valley Association of Software Entrepreneurs & Co-Sponsored by World Affairs Council Gunjan Sinha, president and co-founder of eGain Communications (Nasdaq:EGAN), will share his views and eGain's offshore development successes as an expert panelist at the monthly 'Main Event' hosted by the Silicon Valley Association of Software Entrepreneurs (SVASE).
He serves as President of the Silicon Valley Association of Software Entrepreneurs.