May 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SVAMA), the premier chapter of the American Marketing Association helping Silicon Valley marketers stay connected and informed, today announced an open call for submissions for the first "Marketing Thought" national publishing contest.
What does SVAMA stand for?
SVAMA stands for Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- South Vandenberg Air Force Base (California)
- Save the Vale Action Group (UK)
- Scottish Visual Arts Group (UK)
- Singapore Virtual Airlines Group
- Silicon Valley Association of Health Underwriters (California)
- Schweizerische Vereinigung für Angeborene Immundefekte (Switzerland)
- Skokie Valley Agudath Jacob (Illinois; synagogue)
- Svalbard Satellite Station (Kongsberg Satellite Services; est. 1997; Norway)
- Sexual Violence Awareness Month
- Silicon Valley Art Museum
- Stationary Value of the Average Membrane Potential
- Sun Valley Area Neighborhood Council (California; local government involvement/advocacy)
- Schuylkill Valley Area Orchestra (Pennsylvania)
- Service at Veterans Administration Offices
- Service Voting Action Officer
- Specialty Vehicle Association of Ontario
- Sportverein Ahlerstedt/Ottendorf (Germany)
- Specialized Victim Assistance Program (British Columbia, Canada)
- Staphylococcal Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia (microbiology)
- Stream Visual Assessment Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Wisdom Ark as well as the boards of the Silicon Valley American Marketing Association and the Bay Area Interactive Group.
March 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Based in a region known well for technological development and advancement, the Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SVAMA) presents "Marketing Thought.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SVAMA) will host its First Annual Leadership Forum Wednesday, June 14 from 5:30-8:30 p.
Bill Flitter, Founder and VP Marketing, Pheedo, analyzes the three factors driving the momentum of consumer controlled media SAN FRANCISCO, May 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SVAMA) will host a workshop on Tuesday, June 6, 2006, from 6:00-9:00 p.
Paula Stout, VP of Client Services for The Phelon Group Will Moderate This Panel Discussion on Word of Mouth Marketing San Francisco, May 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SVAMA) will host a panel discussion for a special event on Wednesday, May 10, 2006, from 6:00-8:30 p.
Dave Mills of Adobe Systems and Adi Berglez of Sun Microsystems Teach the Essentials of Pricing and Channel Marketing on May 2nd and May 16th in San Jose SAN FRANCISCO, April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SVAMA) helps you prepare for the American Marketing Association's Professional Certified Marketer Designation with four sessions remaining in its Marketing Seminar Series from May 2nd through May 23rd at the University of Phoenix in San Jose.
BoldFocus' Kent Yunk to speak on the campaign development process on April 20th in Santa Clara SAN FRANCISCO, April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SVAMA) will host Kent Yunk, BoldFocus' Director of Client Services, for a special workshop on successful email marketing on Thursday, April 20, from 5:30 to 9:00 pm at the Network Meeting Center at Techmart in Santa Clara.