a world leader in semiconductor design software, and Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2), a semiconductor industry consortium, today announced that ARM, Infineon Technologies, Sequence Design, Semiconductor Technology Academic Research Center (STARC), STMicroelectronics, Sun Microsystems, Synopsys, Inc.
What does SI2 stand for?
SI2 stands for Silicon Integration Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SI2
- SI/Payload Simulator (NASA)
- Simulated Ischaemia and Reperfusion
- Situs Inversus and Situs Ambiguus (congenital disorders)
- Special Intelligence/Special Access Only
- Special Intelligence/Special Compartmented Intelligence
- Signal Intensity versus Time
- Shut In/Temporarily Abandoned (oil exploration)
- Arsenic Doped Silicon (Infrared focal plane material)
- Slightly Imperfect 1 (diamonds)
- Slightly Included (diamonds)
- Slightly Imperfect 2 (diamonds)
- Some Inclusions at 30x
- Silicon Nitride
- System Integrator 5 (product of D-Tools, Inc.)
- Professional Ski Instructors Association of Japan
- Sabiedriba ar Ierobezotu Atbildibu (Latvian: Limited Liability Company)
- Safety Institute of America (Lexington, SC)
- Safety Institute of Australia
- Saitama International Association (Japan)
- Salary Increase Authorization
Samples in periodicals archive:
NIST has worked with the Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2) consortium to develop standards in this area and the latest work on "QuickData" has recently migrated to RosettaNet.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2) announced today its sponsorship of the "3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference.
NIST staff, along with the Silicon Integration Initiative (S12), demonstrated a new software tool NIST helped to develop at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2000 in Los Angeles, Calif.
PyCells have been well received by the analog design community with many tapeouts to date, and are supported in most major Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2) OpenAccess-capable tools.
John Teets of the Silicon Integration Initiative discussed the standard for Electronic Component Information Exchange (ECIX) and QuickData, an XML-based exchange protocol that enables rapid access to detailed component physical and performance characteristics, as well as pricing, delivery, and lifecycle information.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2) today announced the Annual Si2 Member/Guest Meeting to be held on July 27, 2009, from 6PM-8PM, at the Moscone Convention Center, Room 220, in conjunction with the Design Automation Conference.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2) today announced a Member/Guest Meeting to be held on February 2 from 5PM-7PM, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Room 203, in conjunction with the DesignCon Conference.